Concrete flooring and surfaces in commercial parking garages, parkades and car parks must be properly protected against damage from both heavy vehicular traffic and extreme weather. Functional aesthetics such as directional arrows, safety markings and line stripping can also be applied.
- Anti-slip in wet or dry conditions for pedestrian and vehicular safety
- Resistant to damage from water, de-icing salt, and petrochemicals
- Extreme temperature resistances including freeze/thaw conditions and extreme heat
- For new construction and existing surfaces in need of repair
- Options for line striping, directional arrows and safety markings