Flooring for Food Processing Facilities
Food processing and handling facilities require not only durable and anti-slip flooring, but also FDA, USDA and CIFA acceptable. These surfaces must withstand extreme temperatures, from forced steam cleaning to walk-in coolers.
- FDA, USDA and CIFA acceptable
- Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Options that withstand forced steam cleaning
- Suitable for extreme hot and cold environments
- Slip resistance with adjustable coefficient of friction ranges
- Stain resistant to acids, oils, juices, petrochemicals, cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Much more durable and equally as cost effective as commonly used tile
Typical areas of use include, but are not limited to:
- Food and beverage manufacturing spaces
- Raw food handling areas
- Freezers and cold storage
- Warehouses and food storage
- Packaging areas
- Loading docks