Grocery and convenience stores require durable flooring for heavy foot traffic while maintaining an aesthetic appeal. Our flooring systems offer a variety of options to meet the individual needs of your facility while being FDA, USDA and CIFA acceptable.
- FDA, USDA and CIFA acceptable
- Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Options that withstand forced steam cleaning
- Engineered for heavy traffic including shopping carts, pallet jacks and other equipment
- Suitable for extreme hot and cold environments
- Slip resistance with adjustable coefficient of friction ranges
- Stain resistant to acids, oils, juices, petrochemicals, cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Much more durable and equally as cost effective as commonly used VCT
Typical areas of use include, but are not limited to:
- Public shopping spaces
- Commercial kitchens
- Freezers and cold storage
- Warehouses and food storage
- Loading docks
- Packaging facilities